LoL StickFigure Spotlight LoL StickFigure Spotlight

Absolutely breathtaking. For some reason hearing the sounds gave me chills. I LOVED seeing Baron in the background, haha.

Castle Dash Castle Dash

:DDD

Funky. The grin at the end tied it all together for me, haha.

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

I need to find a download, or something. This must go on my ipod. I can't even...wow. This was true epic.

Drag Box Drag Box

Awesome!

I feel like I'm a really reckless school bus driver, just slamming into things .. lawl.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

OMG!

I hate how alarmed they look when they're still swaying back and forth. Absolutely petrified. It has me yelling, "HANG ON LITTLE DUDES, I GOT THIS!" at my computer screen, and my 'rents already think I'm nuts.

:PP

Their expressions are half the fun!

Scribbland Scribbland

Woo!

Not sure what everyone else's problem is. It's challenging, this game, and it's fun! The graphics are cute, and so are the sounds. The concept is interesting, and once you get the hang of it, they're a breeze!

My hat's off to games like these!

still nothing still nothing

See? :P

Just read sfzacheriah's comment. Your songs still bleed stories. Fantabulous.

Rating 8 'till life clears up, and you can come back and finish it the way you wanted to!

~'{Light Aura}'~ ~'{Light Aura}'~

Plucky!

It shimmers bright, not warm, not like sunlight. More astral, more cosmic. Like I'm soaring through the atmosphere, then no-atmosphere, but it's still bright and colorful all around me.

Ha. Love it! This is the first Aura I'm checking out. Will be clicking through the other ones, to be sure.

.:The_Awakening:. .:The_Awakening:.

Hey, you!

I keep seeing you around, time to time. Awesome! There's a lot of energy packed into this bad boy, not gonna lie. Eee-excellent.