still nothing still nothing

See? :P

Just read sfzacheriah's comment. Your songs still bleed stories. Fantabulous.

Rating 8 'till life clears up, and you can come back and finish it the way you wanted to!

~'{Light Aura}'~ ~'{Light Aura}'~

Plucky!

It shimmers bright, not warm, not like sunlight. More astral, more cosmic. Like I'm soaring through the atmosphere, then no-atmosphere, but it's still bright and colorful all around me.

Ha. Love it! This is the first Aura I'm checking out. Will be clicking through the other ones, to be sure.

.:The_Awakening:. .:The_Awakening:.

Hey, you!

I keep seeing you around, time to time. Awesome! There's a lot of energy packed into this bad boy, not gonna lie. Eee-excellent.

(Nub)INB4Powerup (Nub)INB4Powerup

You're baa-aaack!

A loyal Sato is loyal for life. Congrats on being a faaahjah, and I wish you the best!

The track is sick as always. I've got it playing out of my big speakers as I'm sitting in the middle of the floor. Empty room. All my things in boxes. I move out tomorrow. Oh, nostalgia.

Hehe. Downloading!

Madero Street (FATMAN) Madero Street (FATMAN)

Woo! Loved it!

Esta toda bien! Pero di una sonrisa cuando mire eso:

"I was super worried I was gonna get the timing wrong or something and all the latin folks in the audio portal were gonna gang up to throw rocks at me."

lawl. :P

Great song. Funky track!

NuclearStrike responds:

HEY! That is a legitimate concern! I don't like rocks or the act of them thrown at me either.

Internal Conflict. Internal Conflict.

Daaaamn ..

When the guitar starts scraping against the strings .. I immediately see, like, inner city battle. But with lots of parkour-style flying and flashes of light against a dark sky.

You've got a dramatic grow and swell here. It's really fantastic to listen to. I can't wait to download it and get a full feel for it, honestly. I just wish that it was a big longer, and had a bit more .. meat to it? The callback and answer was great, but I would have liked to see it framed around something else.

The start and end work like bookends introducing two fighters. I want to see them actually go at it, however.

Still a mad-nasty track, however. Thanks a ton for putting it together!

Subway Station Subway Station

Woah ..

Love the feel. I'm a student downtown Chicago, so the subway (or the "L", as we call it here) is basically a part of everyday life. Sometimes it's scary, sometimes it's weird, sometimes it's fun. You sort of captured that feel here, and I think that's all I can ask for. (:

LuigiSounds responds:

I'm glad you like it!
Good luck on the tram i guess :P

The Chase for the Truth The Chase for the Truth

Faa-aantastic!

I'm a sucker for the sound of a piano .. much less the sound of a piano in the middle of a bunch of bright, dark, happy, angry electronic sounds. Really ramped up the flow later on.

Loo-oove! Downloading now. This is going in my "Supposed-To-Be-Studying-But-Really-L istening-To-Music-And-Daydreaming" playlist.

Enteroar - Ghosts Enteroar - Ghosts

Bweauu bewaeuu ..

That's the most phonetic way that I can describe the opening. :P

Yeah, I like how the beat changed up every now and then. Kept me listening for three minutes, and that's all that counts!

Keep up the great work!

Enteroar responds:

thanks for the review! love the phonetic way xD
tyty ill check out your tracksss :D

(NUB)Broken Windows (NUB)Broken Windows

Broken Windows?

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but it's better not to throw them anyways.