Drag Box Drag Box

Awesome!

I feel like I'm a really reckless school bus driver, just slamming into things .. lawl.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

OMG!

I hate how alarmed they look when they're still swaying back and forth. Absolutely petrified. It has me yelling, "HANG ON LITTLE DUDES, I GOT THIS!" at my computer screen, and my 'rents already think I'm nuts.

:PP

Their expressions are half the fun!

Scribbland Scribbland

Woo!

Not sure what everyone else's problem is. It's challenging, this game, and it's fun! The graphics are cute, and so are the sounds. The concept is interesting, and once you get the hang of it, they're a breeze!

My hat's off to games like these!

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Best thing ever.

Death match, six opponents.

Only weapon: Nukes.

LOL.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Woot!

Good gameplay, good music, love the art...

I wish I could make my own names for the characters though. A challenging and inviting experience, however

PS, that Newgrounds bumper is my favorite!

Warp Shot Warp Shot

Woah!

Great time waster.

Gotta know what the name of the song is! I know it's by Kevin MacLeod, but what's the title? It's very catchy.

Dungeon Cleaner Dungeon Cleaner

Hey thar!

Nice game. Loved the art style, and the music was engaging, too. I'll have to look into the loop, it was very groovalicious.

Gotta say, whenver I see a spider now, I'm gonna think about hurling knives at it like I do in the first part of this game.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Great game!

The design is stunning. It was a unique art style, and the gameplay took a bit of getting used to at first but it really blossomed out.

And--I have to say it.

"Hansel. He's so hot right now. Hansel."

makopudding responds:

He'd be smiling right now Sato, if he weren't lost in the woods :)

Vector Conflict The Siege Vector Conflict The Siege

Incredible

Really got me into the game. When the blue thermal ships beeline straight towards, you every time I sort of jump and go, "O SHT--"

Heh. I shan't even comment on how Judgment was spelled incorrectly. Oops.

No. But really, though. 5/5 10/10.

GREAT game.

DigYourOwnGrave responds:

You can spell judgement both ways :)

http://dictionary.reference.com/brows e/judgement

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Wow!

I was blown away by this game. The graphics, the gameplay, the MUSIC! Wow! I love how it changed with each era, and seemed to fit beautifully. I could go on and on about this game, the arrow types and how you can combine them. This is a really welld one game and you should be very very very proud of it. Golly...