LoL StickFigure Spotlight LoL StickFigure Spotlight

Absolutely breathtaking. For some reason hearing the sounds gave me chills. I LOVED seeing Baron in the background, haha.

Castle Dash Castle Dash

:DDD

Funky. The grin at the end tied it all together for me, haha.

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

I need to find a download, or something. This must go on my ipod. I can't even...wow. This was true epic.

As I Am As I Am

Wow!

I didn't know what to think when i saw my song had been used, but i was quite impressed! All I'm about to say has already been said, basically. Good facial animation, it captured some subtle stuff that you wouldn't get out of a lot of other shorts.

:-)

And, 'course, the audio was sweet!

nah, jk. But seriously, thanks for using it.

pepijn-claus responds:

Hello there :)
I think without ur audio, my flash had never been finished. It really helped me out with the story and the emotions.
Thank you for the great song you've made. I hope to hear more of your audio in the future, because you've really got talent! :)
Keep it up!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Ha....kept me laughing.

My chopper always rotfl's when i hear the unenthusiastic secretary dude lolz.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

I can relate.

Its funny, because i have friends that drag me around on epic adventures. Gosh, it gets annoying.

Flash 2-The Game Flash 2-The Game

Woo!

At first i was like, 'eh' but as it went on, it got pretty bloody awesome! Blue is speed, Green is shield, Red is power, Yellow is flight...maaan this would make a SWEET game...like a real game! Keep that in mind! (or maybe there is already one lol, who knows! Not me obviously)

Teen Titans South Park 1 Teen Titans South Park 1

*sigh*

We need more of this stuff, I don't need hentai....

rawr....

"Dare" "Dare"

Brilliant..

I actually got chills watching this. It was a brilliant take on the song, i thought. This kind of thing needs to be shown more..good message, mate. well done.

Ascension Protocol Ascension Protocol

Aiyo....

Good choice of song--i'm a true blue switchfoot fan, but you dont meet many these days who can dig up tunes from the years of old school switchfoot. Well done on that count.

Visually a bit crude, but you got the point across. Well done on that. It's something that we really all do neet to take into consideration more...