View Profile SatoDraygonFist2

8 Movie Reviews

Absolutely breathtaking. For some reason hearing the sounds gave me chills. I LOVED seeing Baron in the background, haha.

I need to find a download, or something. This must go on my ipod. I can't even...wow. This was true epic.

Wow!

I didn't know what to think when i saw my song had been used, but i was quite impressed! All I'm about to say has already been said, basically. Good facial animation, it captured some subtle stuff that you wouldn't get out of a lot of other shorts.

:-)

And, 'course, the audio was sweet!

nah, jk. But seriously, thanks for using it.

pepijn-claus responds:

Hello there :)
I think without ur audio, my flash had never been finished. It really helped me out with the story and the emotions.
Thank you for the great song you've made. I hope to hear more of your audio in the future, because you've really got talent! :)
Keep it up!

57 Game Reviews

Awesome!

I feel like I'm a really reckless school bus driver, just slamming into things .. lawl.

OMG!

I hate how alarmed they look when they're still swaying back and forth. Absolutely petrified. It has me yelling, "HANG ON LITTLE DUDES, I GOT THIS!" at my computer screen, and my 'rents already think I'm nuts.

:PP

Their expressions are half the fun!

Woo!

Not sure what everyone else's problem is. It's challenging, this game, and it's fun! The graphics are cute, and so are the sounds. The concept is interesting, and once you get the hang of it, they're a breeze!

My hat's off to games like these!

128 Audio Reviews

See? :P

Just read sfzacheriah's comment. Your songs still bleed stories. Fantabulous.

Rating 8 'till life clears up, and you can come back and finish it the way you wanted to!

Plucky!

It shimmers bright, not warm, not like sunlight. More astral, more cosmic. Like I'm soaring through the atmosphere, then no-atmosphere, but it's still bright and colorful all around me.

Ha. Love it! This is the first Aura I'm checking out. Will be clicking through the other ones, to be sure.

Hey, you!

I keep seeing you around, time to time. Awesome! There's a lot of energy packed into this bad boy, not gonna lie. Eee-excellent.

I am a journeyman-level writer, filmmaker, and rogue wizard currently adjusting to her newfound status as a not-quite-starving artist.

Funeral Stars @SatoDraygonFist2